We welcome you to take part in the largest study abroad exhibition in Korea.
The Korea International Education Fair brings more than 600 schools and associations related to studying abroad from 20 countries with also 50 associations related to emigration from 10 countries.
Korea is a rapid-growing education-market with students who are eager to improve their global competitiveness and parents who are keen interested in their children, especially in the part of education. Every year about 300,000 people are going to study abroad or get language courses.
The number of Korean students studying abroad is increasing. According to a recent report, the number of Korean students studying abroad has jumped more than 32 percent over the past five years. Of the total, 60.7 percent went abroad to pursue degrees, with the remaining 39.3 percent for language study.
Korea Study Abroad Fair visitors benefit from the rich information about studying abroad and emigration which is provided at this one-stop service, face-to-face, at the fair. The fair has many supporters including embassies, state governments, education offices, and emigration offices.
As the biggest study abroad fair in Korea, this is the best place for you to build connections and promote your institution and programs to Korean students and parents directly. The Korea Student & Emigration Fair, with various programs including high standard seminars is certainly worthwhile participating at and visiting
The fair is supported by many government bodies including Embassy of the People’s Republic of China, Korean Overseas Study Association, New Zealand Embassy, Nuffic NESO Korea, Philippine Department of Tourism-Korea, South African Embassy, The British Council, US Embassy, and many more.
Do not miss this great opportunity to generate more recruitment of Korean students. We look forward to your participation for a successful Korea Study Abroad Fair 2019 Spring!